Welcome to Completeformations.co.uk. We hope that our visitors find this website both informative and useful.
We would refer all site visitors to these general terms and conditions and also to those which provide details of our policies regarding purchases made from this site.
Definition of Terms
All references to Complete Formations, the site or website, resource, we or us refer to Completeformations and any of its sub-domains, email addresses or other ownership generally understood as belonging a to UK domain.
The use of the terms visitors, users or customers refer to any person using resources of Complete Formations. This term includes the use of computer programs which a person might employ to communicate with the website.
Website Usage Policy
- All visitors to completeformations.co.uk are required to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions which stipulate acceptable practices relating to how they engage with the site
- It is mandatory that by using any aspect of the Complete Formations resource, all visitors are agreeing to these conditions stated here as well as any other terms which are displayed in other parts of the website. These exist in order to ensure that the availability of the resource and that other visitors can continue to make use of it.
- Any usage of Complete Formations, whether accessing via a web browser or other means, transferring any content, printing pages or using an emailing facility is including in within the definition of visiting the website.
- All content contained within the website is the property of Complete Formations. This includes all of the site content, images, and other attributes which a part of the domain. They may be used as a general information source only.
- Neither the owners nor any persons contributing to the website provide a warranties or guarantees to visitors that the site is free from any error, material or otherwise. In no circumstances whatsoever will any visitor be provided with an indemnity against any loss due to information contained on the site or events which occur whilst using this resource.
- Visitors should not assume that information contained within Complete Formations is either comprehensive or factual. They should also be ware that the accuracy of the website might change over time. We expressly make no claims that the information contained in the site is correct. In strongly the terms possible, we recommend that legal advice is taken before entering in to any transaction on this or any other website.
- Complete Formations will not be liable in any circumstances for any resultant or consequently loss resulting from reliance being placed up on the information contained in the website.
- Visitors are acknowledging that it is solely at their discretion how they wish to interpret specific resources within the site. They are also accepting fully the consequences of any actions which they might subsequently take as a result of entering the domain and using any facility contained therein.
- The usage of any articles, contents, pictures, logos, of coding contained in Complete Formations is expressly forbidden without the written consent of the beneficial owners of the business. Any such permission may be withdrawn at any time by notifying the party of such cessation of privileges. Such notification can take the form or written or verbal communication to the user. The sending of written instructions to cease using any material, whether by letter, email or other means constitutes sufficient notification. In instances where verbal communication is used, the leaving of a message at an appropriate message centre will be deemed to have been delivered to the user.
- The rights and reservations of third party property contained with Complete Formations are recognised as belonging to them.
- We reserve the right to pursue any breach of our terms and conditions through all and any legal means at our disposal. Our rights include those which facilitate claims for damages, breach of terms and conditions and compensation for loss suffered which arise as a result of non compliance with this document.
- We reserve the right to have any third party links which may make reference to Complete Formations removed or altered. Such as request for removal may be submitted using verbal or written means and must be complied with as soon as is practicable. In any case, no such link or reference should remain in place after twenty eight days of such notification being sent. We reserve the right to seek compensation for any defamation which might occur irrespective of when the offending item is removed.
- Users must treat the resource with due care and not engage in any practice which might reasonable be expected to harm the domain, the information contained in it or which might affect the availability of it.
- The practices of hacking, attacking, gaining unauthorised entry to information, plagiarising any content is expressly forbidden. Any other action which could reasonable be predicted to cause distress to the website, its hosting or any facility which is used in its provision would constitute a violation of the terms and conditions.
- Complete Formations reserves the right to update, change and maintain the website at any time without prior notice. This includes the prerogative to significantly change any aspect of the domain, content, design, coding or any other aspect of the site.
- The site may be withdrawn by us at any time, whether temporarily or permanently. We accept no obligations to continue to produce or make available any content or other resources.
- In the case of a dispute arising, users agree that English law will be the sole and determining reference for any claims or other grievance.
Business Bank Account Referral Service
- Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service you confirm that you agree to your details being submitted on your behalf to the Bank(s) and to being contacted directly by them for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
- Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service on behalf of a third party for whom you are making a company formation application, you confirm that the third party has agreed to their details being submitted on their behalf to the bank and to being contacted directly by the bank for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
- The Business Bank Accounts are opened by and provided by bank and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by that bank at the time of account opening.