Thank you for choosing our Managed VAT Registration Services.
In order to ensure we have all the required information and to maximise the chances of a straight-forward submission and accepted, we ask that you fill in the form below.
Please provide as much details as possible and ensure that all of the relevant sections are completed.
Some questions have guidance notes below the form itself to aid you in understand what is required for a particular part.
(1) Please state whether you will be in business as a sole trader, partnership or limited company.
(2) This applies only if you wish to register a limited company for VAT.
(3) State whether your company (if applicable) was incorporated in England and Wales or in Scotland.
(4) If you will trade under a name which is different from that of your business name, please provide that trading name.
(5) If you have been a partner or director in a business or company in the last 2 years, please give the business name, VAT registration number and indicate if the entity is still trading.
(6) If a business bank account has not yet been opened please state this fact.
(7) Please ensure that you have provide either a National Insurance number if UK resident or a personal tax reference number and the name of the issuing country if you are resident abroad.
Your VAT application can not be submitted until this information is provided.
Do not hesitate to contact us should be you require any assistance or have any questions on the responses which are necessary.
As soon as we receive the form we will check the information and begin the process of applying for your VAT registration number.