HSBC are well known for helping new businesses with their banking requirements; they open more accounts for new companies than any other UK Bank.
Within just a few days* of forming your company you can have an account number and branch sort code.
HSBC are often able to provide you with your business cheque book and banking cards delivered to you within 7 days of being allocated an account number.
How It Works
As you buy your company just tick the HSBC Banking option in our company accessories menu and your company details will automatically be forwarded to our dedicated Business Banking Manager.
They will then phone you and where possible complete the application over the phone. You then go in to ANY Branch of HSBC and present your identification.
It is that simple.
- A fast account opening procedure
- A first tier international banking institution
- No cost to you whatsoever for signing up
The Small Print
- All account applications are subject to HSBC terms and conditions.
- Business Banks accounts are granted subject to status and HSBC reverse the right to decline any application. HSBC will undertake credit scoring, ID and address verification before opening an account.
- Account opening times are not be guaranteed.
- The HSBC Business Direct Account is designed for new business and therefore has transaction limits applicable to it.
- Complete Formations may receive payments from HSBC for successful applications.
How To Apply
1. Fill in the form.
Fill in the form below and leave the rest to Complete Formations. We will ensure that your request goes straight to our HSBC Business Banking Manager who will telephone or email you at their earliest convenience.
The business banking introduction service is a complete free facility. However it does require that a purchase is made from Complete Formations before we will forward on your details.
Accounts should only be applied for on the basis that they will become active within two months of being opened.
2. Add the Free service to your shopping cart.
Add the HSBC FREE Banking feature to your shopping basket (at zero cost) as you go through our company formation process.
Complete Formations and HSBC - Simplifying business start-up practices.