Company Formation - Registration - Incorporation - Set-up

Login / Register Company Formation Packages LLP Incorporations Why Choose Us Free Business Banking Ready Made Companies Regent Street Services Dormant Company Formation Apostille and Notary Services Certificate of Good Standing Company Dissolution Company Name Change Company Registers Company Restoration Services Company Seals & Wafers Dormant Company Accounts Renewals
Company Formation is now even easier!
1. Company Directors can protect their home address details.
2. You are no longer required to have a Company Secretary.
Feedback :
Just received notification of successful registration. I will certainly recommend Company Formations to my accountant and colleagues. Charles, Newbury.      

Completing an Annual Return


Annual returns which are sent to registered offices for completion contain the information which Companies House has on its records at the time the document is prepared.

For most small companies, the task of completing the annual return is merely a case of confirming the information contained it.

In most companies, data on shareholders, registered office address, directors and secretaries do not change often. It is therefore likely that the details contained on the document would be correct.

In order to complete the annual return the company officers usually just have to sign the Form AR01 and enclose the required remittance of £40 for paper submission or £13 if it is to be delivered electronically.

Changing Details on an Annual Return

At the time that the company officers are confirming the details contained on the annual return, they would be required to change any details which are not correct.

Such alterations could include a change in director or secretary, share capital or any other piece of information which is contained on the form.

It should be noted that Form AR01 should not be used as a substitute for any document which is usually required following a change within the company.

For example, Form TM01 should still be used to resign a director or secretary. Noting that the person is no longer engaged within the company on the annual return does not negate the obligation to complete and submit the appropriate form.

Email This Page  Print This Page

Free Company Name Search

Contact Details:
  +44 (0)2920 488 688
  +44 (0)207 1181 800

About Us
Contact Us
Getting Started
What You Receive
How to Form a Company
About Us
Site Search

Customer Comments