Welcome to Company Faqs, the website created to provide information on registering and setting up a company. Visitors to this site should be aware that by continuing the view its contents, each user is agreeing to the terms and conditions which are specified below and throughout the resource.
Terms and Definitions
The term "Company Faqs" or "companyfaqs.co.uk" or "us" or "we" refers to Complete Business Services Limited of Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1, the registered owner of this website.
Any reference to "you" or “user(s)” or visitor(s) is referring to the user or viewer
of Companyfaqs.co.uk or any of its sub domains.
Conditions and Site Usage Policy
- Material and content of Companyfaqs.co.uk is provided solely for general information use.
- No parties (including Complete Business Services Limited nor anyone connected with us or otherwise) provide any indemnity, assurance or statement as to the completeness, factuality, appropriateness, or authority to make or provide any information or views contained in this site.
- We accept that information, views and any statement in Companyfaqs.co.uk may contain material errors in accuracy or judgement. In so doing, we expressly exclude any liability for any such occurrences and any resultant actions or events which may occur.
- We express in the strongest terms possible that independent advice should be sought from an appropriate professional before engaging in any transaction of any nature which could conceivable be related to any information or situation depicted in this website.
- All users are viewing this website and its contents wholly and solely at their own risk. It is the visitor’s sole responsibility to ensure that they act within the terms and conditions of this site and protect themselves from any potential loss by taking all steps necessary to limit their exposure.
- Companyfaqs.co.uk and all information contained within it are owned by us include the design, functionality, code, images and features. No unauthorised copying, duplication, or replication is permitted without prior written authorisation from the actual beneficial owner(s) of Complete Business Services Limited.
- All graphics, images and trademarked words or references which do not belong to Companyfaqs.co.uk is done so with the appropriate recognition of the owners of those elements.
- We reserve the right to pursue any breach of these terms and conditions, or any unauthorised act relating to this website, through the relevant court(s) and seek appropriate compensation and damages. We would stipulate that such an action may give rise to a criminal action in addition to, or in place of a civil action.
- Prior consent from the beneficial owner(s) of Complete Business Services Limited is necessary before Companyfaqs.co.uk is linked to from any website. We reserve the right to request that any link (including those which obtained with prior approval) is removed. A list of the beneficial owner(s) of Company Faqs can be obtained by writing to the directors at our registered office.
- Any user of CompanyFaqs.co.uk, its sub domains, and any site related to it are expressly forbidden from engaging in any practice which could cause harm to the sites, its hosting or to any materials contained therein. The use of hacking techniques, spamming, unauthorised solicitation of any information from any areas of the domain, sub domains or related sites is strictly forbidden. In using any part the site visitors agree to exercise a “good internet policy” and to abide by generally accepted protocols of usage and behaviour which site owners would want their users to engage in.
- The owners of Company Faqs reserve the right to withdraw the site at anytime, whether temporality or permanently. We do not accept liability for any consequential loss or damage caused whatsoever as a result of the site being unavailable, to it being withdrawn or for any other event relating to this site, sub domains or related sites.
- The courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any claim or legal event relating to this website.