An alteration to the company’s registered office address is effected by link clicking on the link as shown in the screenshot.
Once this is done, a page similar to one shown here is presented where you can add the new address.
Some essential points to note whilst doing this are:
- Items marked with an * (Address 1, Town and Postcode) must be filled in and must be valid.
- You must be authorised to use the stated address as both Companies House and Revenue and Customs will use these details as points of contact.
- The location must be listed with the Royal Mail as a valid postal address.
- Where the location is in England or Wales, the company will be deemed to have been registered there.
- Where the address is in Scotland, the company will automatically be registered as Scottish.
Purchase of our Registered Office Address
Where you have purchased our address to use as your company’s registered office, the following details should be entered.
207 Regent Street
Under no circumstances should the above be used unless you have purchased the service.
Once you are satisfied that have been entered are correct, you should click on the "continue" button.